The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Unit (CIU) has announced the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Mr. Thomas Anthony, effective immediately. Mr. Anthony has extensive first-hand experience with citizenship by investment programs particularly in the area of applicant research and due diligence.
In addition to announcement of Mr. Anthony’s appointment, the Grenada CIU also announced a number of enhancements to the program:
- The definition of dependents has been expanded to include the following:
- Siblings of the main applicant (and the spouse of the main applicant) who are not married and do not have any children may be included as a dependent of the main applicant.
- Parent dependents will not be required to be financially dependent on the main applicant.
- Child dependents over the age of 18 will not be required to be enrolled in college or university.
- Secondary purchasers of real estate units in CBI Approved Projects will be eligible to obtain citizenship in accordance will all the applicable regulatory requirements subject to the payment of the minimum investment amount plus the required government contribution.
These changes are expected to be in effect later this month.
Get a Free Consultation
If you have any questions about the Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program or these changes, please request your free, no-obligation consultation today.