WHAT IS THE UAE RESIDENCY PROGRAMME?
The UAE Residency Programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain residency upon establishing a company with one of the following 2 options:
Establishing a free zone company in the United Arab Emirates a company in any free zone can be established as one of the following:
- Free Zone establishment (FZe)
- Free Zone company (FZcO)
- Branch of a Foreign company
Establishing a Department of Economic Development (DED) company in the United Arab Emirates for all business activity in Dubai it is a requirement to obtain one of the following three categories of business licences:
- Commercial licences covering all kinds of trading activities;
- Professional licences covering professions, services, craftsmen and artisans;
- Industrial licences for establishing industrial or manufacturing activities.