WHAT IS THE INVESTOR PROGRAMME TO ST. KITTS and NEVIS?
The investor programme in St Kitts and Nevis seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain St Kitts and Nevis citizenship and a St Kitts and Nevis passport in a period of approximately 4-6 months, upon making one of two investment options and by fulfilling other requirements.
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to the SIDF (Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation).
Payment depends on the number of family members and starts from $250,000 USD.
This option involves owning real estate in St. Kitts & Nevis Island.
Payment depends on the property value with a minimum investment of no less than $400,000 USD.
- No need to land or reside in the country.
- Have access to 127 countries (incl. 27 European Countries & Canada) without the need to apply for a visit visa.
- Plus 21 visa on arrival countries with the St Kitts and Nevis Passport.
- No Wealth Tax, Gift Tax, Inheritance Tax, Foreign Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax.
- Wife, children and elderly parents can be included in your application.
- International Education – World-renowned Universities.
- Limited number of documents to be submitted with the application forms.