GRENADA CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
The Grenada Citizenship by Investment Programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain citizenship in Grenada and a Grenada passport in a period of approximately 4 months, upon making a investment in either the National Transformation Fund (NTF) or another government approved project.
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to the Grenada National Transformation Fund (NTF). The applicant must deposit a total of $200,000 into the NTF for a family of up to four persons (children under 26 years of age).
This option involves making an investment in an approved project in Grenada. A minimum investment of $350,000 USD is required into one of the GCBI approved projects. In addition the government fees of $50,000 apply for a family of up to four persons (children under 26 years of age).
- Fast processing within 4 months.
- Inclusion of dependant children under 26 years of age and dependant parents who are retired and over 65 years of age.
- No physical residency requirements.
- Free movement throughout the Commonwealth.
- No trip required during application process.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- Grenada recognizes dual citizenship allowing you to retain current citizenship
- Eligible to operate a business and reside in the United States under the E-2 VISA program.