WHAT IS THE CYPRUS INVESTOR PROGRAMME?
The Cyprus citizenship by investment programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain Cyprus citizenship by investment & passport in a period of approximately 3 months, upon purchasing real estate and making one of the following seven options.
This option involves making mixed investments and a donation to a state fund. Applicants must deposit €2 million for the purchase of shares and/or bonds of the State Investment Company and make a donation of at least €500,000 to the Research and Technology Fund
This option involves purchasing real estate in Cyprus. Applicants must invest a minimum of €2 million in real estate in Cyprus. Investors may choose multiple properties which total the required amount, with one of the properties declared as a personal residence (physical residence not required).
This option involves making a direct investment in Cyprus. Applicants must make a invest at least €2 million.
This option involves making a combination investment in Cyprus. Applicants can make a combination of options 1, 2 and 3 amounting to at least €2 million.
This option involves business activities. Applicants choosing this option must be shareholders or beneficiary owners of a company, the management of which is in the Republic of Cyprus and the company has contributed at least €500,000 per annum, in the past three years to state funds (corporate tax, VAT, etc.).
- Direct path to citizenship within 3 months
- Access to 155 visa free countries
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe
- No physical residence requirements (only requirement is for one visit every 7 years)
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU