BULGARIA RESIDENCY AND CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT PROGRAMME
This programme, which seeks to attract foreign individuals, is a two-step process that starts with residency and culminates in citizenship, upon investing a minimum of €511,292 in a government bond portfolio and by fulfilling other requirements.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PROGRAMME?
Applicants choosing this option must deposit in a Governmental Bond Portfolio for an investment period of five years, with no further payment required. At the end of the five-year period, the full amount will be returned to the investor without any accrued interest. The investment is fully guaranteed by the government bonds.
For a set pre-paid fee, clients can leverage their capital by choosing the Financed Investment option. These individuals pay a reduced amount that will be used to finance a closed 5.5-year loan from a Bulgarian chartered bank. This loan is initiated and repaid at no further cost to the investor.
There is also a fast track which allows investors to apply for citizenship faster by doubling their investment.
- Access to EU countries leading to right to live, work & study in Europe after becoming a citizen of Bulgaria.
- Processing of residency application in 6-9 months.
- Fast Track option allowed after 12 months of residency status.
- No physical residency required.
- No language requirements.
- No country knowledge test required.
- Low tax rates & free trade within EU.