ANTIGUA & BARBUDA PROGRAMME
The Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Programme seeks to attract foreign individuals who will be entitled to obtain Antigua and Barbuda citizenship and passport in a period of approximately 3-6 months, upon making one of the four following investment options:
In August 2014, significant amendments were made to the Antigua CIP Act and Regulations:
- The Residency Requirement has been reduced from 35 days to 5 days
- The NDF/ LTO investment option contribution has been reduced from $250,000.00 to $200,000.00.
- The Government processing’s fees in respect of the NDF/LTO option for up to a family of four shall be $50,000.00 for the main applicant, $50,000.00 for the spouse, the 2 remaining members shall be free
In addition to those amendments, the Cabinet of Antigua and Barbuda made restrictions to the CIP program in a meeting held on December 11, 2014. Applicants from the following countries will not be accepted: Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Somalia and Yemen. For more information, please click here.
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to NDF (National Development Fund) of $200,000 USD.
This option involves making a non-refundable payment to CF (Charitable Fund) of $250,000 USD.
This option involves owning real estate in Antigua and Barbuda.
This option involves making a business investment in Antigua.
Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship Programme Benefits
- No landing required.
- Residency only 5 days out of 5 years.
- Access approximately 131 countries without the need to apply for a visit visa.
- Processing time of only 3-6 months.
- No personal income tax.
- Limited number of documents to be submitted with the application forms.