The Grenadian Government has announced changes to their Citizenship by Investment Program to make it more attractive to families. The changes listed below are effective immediately:
- The maximum age of dependent children has been increased from 26 years to 30 years.
- The minimum age of dependent parents has been lowered from 65 years to 55 years.
- The definition of dependents has been updated to include children of the main applicant or his or her spouse who is between the ages of 18 and 30 and otherwise dependent on the main applicant or his or her spouse.
- A child born to the main applicant within twelve months of filing for citizenship can be included in the application within six months of the birth and by paying a fee of $5,100 USD.
- Any applicant who has been denied Citizenship by Investment in another Caribbean jurisdiction will not be approved for permanent residence or citizenship under the Grenada CBI Program.
To get more information about the Grenada Citizenship by Investment programme, the changes mentioned above or to request a free consultation, please fill out the form below: